Horse Cooler Blanket
You won't realize how convenient a cooler like this is until you actually use one!
This makes the rug waterproof and breathable. Thanks to the special Stay-Dry inner lining, the rug can be laid on the still wet horse like a sweat rug. The horse not only dries quickly but also does not need to be covered. In addition, the inner lining has antimicrobial properties, so the rug stays fresh even when placed on the sweaty horse after riding. Unlike many other rugs in this weight class, the rug provides comfort and protection between -5 and 16 degrees outside, thanks to the heat-reflecting aluminum inner coating. The inside of the rug is softly lined at the shoulder to prevent chafing. The rug can be closed quickly and easily with the Click 'n Go fastener with a magnetic snap lock. The high neck prevents water from running down the neck into the rug when your horse is standing in the paddock in heavy rain. Reflective strips on the tail flap and nose ensure good visibility in the dark.
- Click Go closure system with new magnetic Snap-lock fastening Overlapping comfort front
- Shoulder darts for extra shoulder room and a perfect fit – Classic Cut only
- Ballistic nylon outer for ultimate strength
- Waterproof and breathable
- Heat-reflective aluminium coating reflects body heat to keep your horse warm
- Stay-dry lining wicks moisture away and ensures that your horse is always dry
- Anti-bacterial lining to protect your horse and keep the rug fresh Silk-feel lining of the shoulder area to prevent rubbing
- Reflective strips on tail flap and front corners
- Elastic leg straps
- Attachment points for a Combi-Neck, Classic Cut only
- Can be used with the Select Quilts & Cooler
Outer fabricc: Ballistic Nylon.
Lining: Anti-bacterial Stay-Dry Fleece.
No reviews found
How to measure a horse for a blanket?